New porcelain stoneware collection in a smooth concrete-like finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Incredibly high breakage loads, up to 3,000 pounds
- High density and ultra-low absorption rate creates a tight surface texture and fends off surface mold, moss, dirt and other types of stains
- Modular for faster installation
- Unaffected by alkalis, acids, chemical agents, salt and other de-icing materials.
- Can be cleaned with normal household cleaners and even pressure washed with a low pressure washing device.*
- Structured top textures create non-slip surfaces.
- Freeze thaw resistant—100% frost-free and properties remain unaltered at temperatures ranging from -51.1o to + 60o C (-60°F to +140°F).
* It is important that all pressure washing of your porcelain pavers be done with a low pressure washer with a maximum of 1600 psi and nothing more powerful. When pressure washing your installation, care should be taken to prevent damage to the grout (adhesive and grout installations) and some re-sanding will be necessary when power washing an installation with sand or polymeric sand joints.
*All colors and/or products may not be available in all areas. Please inquire for availability and special order options.
PAVERSVIEW ALL PAVERS
Weston Stone™Fire Pit Kit VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
FIRE PITSVIEW ALL FIRE PITS
OUTDOOR KITCHENSVIEW ALL OUTDOOR KITCHENS
WALL SYSTEMSVIEW ALL WALL SYSTEMS
FIREPLACESView Outdoor Fireplaces
Turfstone™ VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PERMEABLE PAVERSVIEW PERMEABLE PAVERS
Quarziti 2.0 VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PORCELAIN PAVERSVIEW PORCELAIN PAVERS
ACCESSORIESVIEW ALL ACCESSORIES
Natural Collection VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
COLLECTIONSSHOP BY COLLECTIONS
Complete the job with products from our sister brands.