The Highland Stone® retaining wall features the original rear-lip locator for fast, accurate installation. The six-inch system allows for a wide range of design possibilities for your outdoor hardscape. Highland Stone Freestanding Wall complements the retaining wall, offering almost endless capabilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be used to create straight or curved walls.
- Rear-lip block makes installation fast and accurate.
- Freestanding walls can be built up to 3 ft high, including buried course, but excluding the cap.
- Gravity walls can be built up to 4 ft, 6 in high, including buried course*.
- Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement when designed by a qualified engineer.
- Minimum outside radius, measured on the top course to the front of the units: 4 ft.
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 8 ft.
*All colors and/or products may not be available in all areas. Please inquire for availability and special order options.
6 x 12 x 9
*Note: U Start Base Block actual coverage length is 16 11/16.
PAVERSVIEW ALL PAVERS
Weston Stone™Fire Pit Kit VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
FIRE PITSVIEW ALL FIRE PITS
OUTDOOR KITCHENSVIEW ALL OUTDOOR KITCHENS
WALL SYSTEMSVIEW ALL WALL SYSTEMS
FIREPLACESView Outdoor Fireplaces
Turfstone™ VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PERMEABLE PAVERSVIEW PERMEABLE PAVERS
Quarziti 2.0 VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PORCELAIN PAVERSVIEW PORCELAIN PAVERS
ACCESSORIESVIEW ALL ACCESSORIES
Natural Collection VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
COLLECTIONSSHOP BY COLLECTIONS
Complete the job with products from our sister brands.