The rough-hewn distressed look and easy installation system have made Diamond 9D a favorite for residential wall projects. The system is topped with a coordinating cap unit.
Features and Benefits:
- All system components are standard-split in-line.
- Rear lip locators easily established a uniform wall batter.
- A matching cap and corner completes the system.
- Build gravity walls up to 3 feet high* , including the buried course.
- Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement when designed by a qualified engineer.
- Minimum inside radius, measured on the base course to the front of the units: 6 feet.
- The rear lip establishes a 1 1/8″ setback for a 10.6 degree system batter.
PAVERSVIEW ALL PAVERS
Weston Stone™Fire Pit Kit VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
FIRE PITSVIEW ALL FIRE PITS
OUTDOOR KITCHENSVIEW ALL OUTDOOR KITCHENS
WALL SYSTEMSVIEW ALL WALL SYSTEMS
FIREPLACESView Outdoor Fireplaces
Turfstone™ VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PERMEABLE PAVERSVIEW PERMEABLE PAVERS
Quarziti 2.0 VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PORCELAIN PAVERSVIEW PORCELAIN PAVERS
ACCESSORIESVIEW ALL ACCESSORIES
Natural Collection VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
COLLECTIONSSHOP BY COLLECTIONS
Complete the job with products from our sister brands.
Fill out the form to have us find someone in your area for your project.