- What better way to celebrate Memorial Day than to fire up the grill and cook up some all-American favorites like hot dogs, burgers and corn-on-the-cob? An outdoor kitchen is the perfect accessory for entertaining and eating outdoors.
- The Memorial Day holiday is a popular time for homeowner to open their pools for the summer season. So don’t forget to invite guests to bring their bathing suits for the first pool party of the year.
- Keep plenty of cool beverages within easy reach. Adding a mini fridge to your outdoor kitchen is a small investment you won’t soon regret.
- Refreshing snacks like fresh fruit and veggies are easy-to-eat munchies that are perfect for a warm day.
- Whether your patio is equipped with an outdoor speaker system or you have a portable speaker for your iPod, create a summer jam playlist that will keep the good tunes riding all weekend long.
Outdoor Entertaining Tip of the Month: Enjoying Memorial Day Weekend
For best results enter the ZIP code where your project is located.
Belgard products are manufactured regionally.
Yes, I am
Are you looking for a Professional in your area?
Yes, Let's Go
Want to explore products in your area?