Eco Dublin provides an environmental solution with the contemporary modular look of cut stone, which pairs well with nearly any architectural style.
Features & Benefits:
- Can eliminate stormwater runoff and improve water quality
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C936
- Includes a micro-chamfer to minimize vibration and enhance wheelchair comfort
- Can be utilized to construct an ADA-compliant pavement
- Optimal joint openings for infiltration and maintenance
- Spacer Bar Width: 10 mm
- Surface Infiltration Rate: > 500 inches per hour (varies based on joint infill gradation)
- Surface Open Area: 10%
- Palletized layers patterned to accommodate efficient mechanical or manual installation
- Hidden paver spacer bars for maximum aesthetics
Swatches shown reference color only, not paver style or texture.
Items stocked in Richmond.
*All colors and/or products may not be available in all areas. Please inquire for availability and special order options.
7 x 7 x 2 3/8
7 x 10 1/2 x 2 3/8
PAVERSVIEW ALL PAVERS
Weston Stone™Fire Pit Kit VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
FIRE PITSVIEW ALL FIRE PITS
OUTDOOR KITCHENSVIEW ALL OUTDOOR KITCHENS
WALL SYSTEMSVIEW ALL WALL SYSTEMS
FIREPLACESView Outdoor Fireplaces
Turfstone™ VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PERMEABLE PAVERSVIEW PERMEABLE PAVERS
Quarziti 2.0 VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
PORCELAIN PAVERSVIEW PORCELAIN PAVERS
ACCESSORIESVIEW ALL ACCESSORIES
Natural Collection VIEW LOCAL PRODUCTS
COLLECTIONSSHOP BY COLLECTIONS
Complete the job with products from our sister brands.