- Make sure the can will fit in the chicken and that the chicken will fit standing up on your grill with the cover down. There are a number of products available to help a larger bird stay upright if you are having a problem.
- Wrap the can with foil, then coat with non-stick spray for easy removal.
- Wash the chicken inside and out and remove all excess fat.
- For even more flavor, add extra ingredients to the canned liquid – such as spices, garlic, onions.
- Lightly baste the skin with olive oil or melted butter to make it crispy.
- Gently add your seasoning or dry rub UNDER the skin and on the inside of the bird.
- Place the can and chicken upright on the aluminum pie pan. The pan will contain the chicken if it falls apart during cooking or removal from the grill.
- Make a foil packet of veggies and potatoes and add to the grill during the last hour for a complete dinner.
For best results enter the ZIP code where your project is located.
Belgard products are manufactured regionally.
Yes, I am
Are you looking for a Professional in your area?
Yes, Let's Go
Want to explore products in your area?