Welcome to Belgard
Please select the site that
best suits your role.
Integrating technology into your business is an ongoing journey. Knowing where you are now will help you identify what role technology currently has in your business and what technological improvements you could make to continue to grow. Take the quiz below to help you determine how technology-savvy your business is or isn't.
1. Do you use a quoting and invoicing software?
2. Do your crew leaders all have smart phones?
3. Do you have the ability to conduct conference calls?
4. Do you have a computer generated file and data system to keep your business information organized and up-to-date?
5. Do you have a website and professional email address for your business?
6. Do you use email to keep up with your past customers?
7. Do you incorporate social media as part of your marketing plan (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Pinterest)?
8. Do you have a profile on Houzz?
9. Do you present computer generated designs to your customers?
10. Do you keep digital product catalogs and project galleries on a laptop or tablet to use as a reference and for sales tools?
11. At this moment do you know where every piece of your equipment is?
12. At this moment do you know how long each member of your crew has been on the job site?
How many "yes" answers? See how your business ranks.
Where did you answer "no"? Learn how to improve your technology use.
Technology implementation in this area of your business can make your crews and equipment more efficient. There are a number of smart phone and tablet apps specifically designed for the construction industry that can help you track your crews, equipment, and more.