Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial kick-off to the summer season and we’ve got plenty of tips for making your outdoor space the place to be with friends and family.
- What better way to celebrate Memorial Day than to fire up the grill and cook up some all-American favorites like hot dogs, burgers and corn-on-the-cob? An outdoor kitchen is the perfect accessory for entertaining and eating outdoors.
- The Memorial Day holiday is a popular time for homeowner to open their pools for the summer season. So don’t forget to invite guests to bring their bathing suits for the first pool party of the year.
- Keep plenty of cool beverages within easy reach. Adding a mini fridge to your outdoor kitchen is a small investment you won’t soon regret.
- Refreshing snacks like fresh fruit and veggies are easy-to-eat munchies that are perfect for a warm day.
- Whether your patio is equipped with an outdoor speaker system or you have a portable speaker for your iPod, create a summer jam playlist that will keep the good tunes riding all weekend long.
While the weekend is all about entertaining and enjoying the company of friends and family, be sure to schedule some relaxation time to unwind. Enjoy a quiet Monday evening on the patio under the stars and listen to nature’s music before the real world begins again Tuesday morning.